Friday, September 13, 2013

PRAISE!


Did you realize that PRAISING God is a sacrifice we bring to God?  Hebrews 13:15 states, "...let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name."   

Something that is so easy for us to do...simply praise God for who He is and all He has done.  To thank Him for loving us, for giving us all we have.  Yet God considers that a pure and holy sacrifice to Him.

I realize I may spend too little time in bringing that sacrifice...my thanks is too often abbreviated, and hastily placed before my 'gimmes.'   I'm going to try and spend more time in praising the Lord and reverently place those praises before Him.  I love the last verse of Amazing Grace:

When we've been there 10,000 years, bright shining as the sun, 
we've no less days to sing God's praise than when we'd first begun.

Thank God today and praise Him for what He means to you.
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment