Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Oh! Susanna Has An E Book!

Now Available in E-book

Exciting News!! My friend, Susanna Leonard Hill, author of many children's books is having a re-release of Can't Sleep Without Sheep in E-book format.  Here are the links to purchase:
iTunes (for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch)
Amazon (for all versions of Kindle)
Barnes&Noble (for Nook)

We are all super delighted at this announcement - it couldn't happen to a sweeter writer and encourager. And to help her promote this she is sponsoring a contest.  We've been invited to write a jingle or song or tweet, Facebook or blog about it.  You can see the full contest results here.

Susanna is always doing promotions and incentives for all of us children's book writers and illustrators, so we are happy to help her promote this E-book release of Can't Sleep Without Sheep.

The video below is my contribution.  Have fun watching and don't forget to sing-a-long.  The chorus is below the video.

CHORUS:   (to the tune of O My Darling Clementine)
O, Susanna!  O, Susanna!  O, Susanna Leonard Hill
Has an E-book about Sheep Book
You must buy it - yes, you will.

Thanks for watching!
Blessings on your day,
Laura (aka GrandmaMiller   http://www.grandmamiller.wordpress.com )

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! I am singing along!!! No wonder they're called jingles...they just jingle around in your head all day after you hear them.
    I loved your entry, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Penny....I had to keep humming yours...Baaaaaa,,,baaaa, baa, bah......

      Delete
  2. Fabulous, and great choice of tune... it sticks with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Joanna. Truth be told - I can only play about 5 chords on my uke. That tune only had 2 chords so I could do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a FABULOUS job with this, Laura Anne. Here's to Susanna and her e-book about sheep book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I had fun - and anything to assist Susanna!!

      Delete
  5. Now that's a catchy tune and great video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sylvia. I watched a lot of Huckleberry Hound growing up....but you're probably too young to know who that is! :)

      Delete
  6. Singing along! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness! I am blown away, Laura! This is fantastic! And so sweet :) And now I will have Clementine stuck in my head along with the Beverly Hillbillies :) Thank you so much for joining in the fun! This is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. It was fun to do for you!

      Delete
  8. I loooove your jingle, Laura! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura...is that you strumming on the guitar? This was lovely...I actually listened to it twice. :) What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this. I don't think I'll be able to look at her name without singing it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laura, I love this. Very well done. Great tune!

    ReplyDelete